The Pro-Flex Roller 120B is a roller version of our popular Pro-Flex contour finishing mower. With a 10' wide cut, it is very versatile as it is equally at home on the fairway or rough. With 5 independent floating decks, the PF120RB can follow contour changes with ease and without the fear of scalping. Cut height is easily set on each deck so you can cut a transition between the fairway and rough.
The Pro-Flex Roller 120B has standard features that include the addition of rollers on the front and rear of each deck, and the Progressive exclusive Pro Lift-N-Turn™ system. The deck rollers in conjunction with the Pro Lift-N-Turn™ system allows you to precisely stripe your course roughs. With a minimum cutting height of ½ inch, in some applications the Pro-Flex Roller 120B mower can even do double duty as a fairway mower.
Pro Lift-N-Turn™ system is standard:
- Allows decks to be lifted off the ground hydraulically while PTO is engaged.
- Eliminates scuffing on sharp turns and allows operator to line up the mower for precision striping applications.
Easy change height adjustment:
- Allows the operator to change cutting height in minutes for multiple mowing height applications such making a 'stepped' transition between the fairway and rough to help speed play.
Dual Purpose - fairways and roughs:
- With the ability to cut as low as ½" and the contour following capabilities of the standard Pro-Flex, the Pro-Flex Roller 120B can now do double duty as a fairway mower along with being a premium striping mower for your roughs.
- The Pro-Flex Roller 120B is ideal anywhere a reel type mower can be used - at a fraction of the operating cost!
Rollers on front and rear of each deck:
- The Pro-Flex 120RB is designed with 3" diameter durable urethane rollers on the front and rear of each deck. Double roller bearings on the end of each roller support a full length steel shaft for strength and durability. The entire roller assembly is mounted in vibration damping rubber mounts. Incorporated into each deck is a unique walking beam assembly that, together with the standard equipment shock absorber, ensures that the rollers accurately tracks changing ground contours and provides a more uniform cut.