Progressive Turf Equipment Inc
Thank you for your interest in Progressive Turf Equipment and our offering of pull-behind, rotary finishing mowers.
For over 30 years, Progressive has been designing and manufacturing innovative, rotary finishing mowers for turf grass producers, golf courses and municipal / general use around the globe. Our investment in the latest 3D CAD software, integrated ERP system and CNC manufacturing work-cells, drives our customer commitment to provide high quality products that deliver unmatched Productivity, Reliability, Durability and Quality of Cut. We enjoy strong brand recognition and a solid reputation within the industry for well designed, durable products that provide lasting value to the user. Our longevity is a testament of our commitment our products and our customer's needs.
Progressive Turf Equipment Inc., is a privately held Canadian corporation based in Seaforth, Ontario, Canada. We are located approximately half-way between Detroit and Toronto.
We are committed to responsible business practices that:
- Provide stable meaningful jobs for our employees
- Support the viability and growth of a sustainable business community
- Are dedicated to the continuous improvement in the environmental footprint of our products and processes - including energy conservation, ground water source protection and recycling programs
- Provide products to our customers that are durable, reliable, productive, and deliver high level performance and exceptional long term value. We are not a 'low cost, discount' supplier.
- Develop, refine and expand our product offering with innovative and customer driven designs
OUR PRODUCTS and MARKET SEGMENTS
We offer six product lines for various applications:
- Pro-Flex: two versions of pull behind contour finish mowers for golf courses and rolling terrain
- TD: several tri-deck wide area pull behind finish mowers ranging from 12' to 36' for turfgrass production, park and recreational areas
- TDR: several widths of tri-deck, wide area roller mowers ranging from 12' to 29.5', for sports turf venues and turfgrass production applications of all sizes
- SDR: two - 3 pt hitch single deck finish mowers for smaller sports and turf fields
- Steep Slope Mowers: The Slope-Pro® product line of remote controlled, rubber track mowers
We also manufacture for private branding, mowers for the following applications:
- FM: Front mount mowers developed specifically for the Municipal Tractor market, up to 14' cutting width
Our sole focus is the design and manufacture of specialty mower products, for niche applications and this philosophy has guided us well through the past three decades.
Progressive's product offering is categorized into three specific product series, based upon the target market segments as below:
- Superintendent Series - Golf Industry: which covers both private and public (municipal) golf facilities
- Groundskeeper Series - Municipal / General Applications: covering sports complexes, parks, landscaping, recreational areas, and estate properties and the like, excluding municipally operated golf courses
- Producer Series - Turfgrass Production: commercial Turfgrass producers only, regardless of acreage or grass species
We thank you for your interest in Progressive Turf Equipment and we look forward to answering any questions you may have >>CONTACT US<<
Want to read more about the Progressive Turf story? Click here for more of our history...
Read our Mission Statement.
Have you seen us lately?